I found this great little KVM from LETbox on the lowendtalk forums and thought i'd do some benchmarking on it.
- 2048MB Dedicated RAM
- 2x vCPU @ 3.20+ GHz
- 400 GB Dedicated HDD space (Raid10 SAS)
- 10GB x SnapShot Backup
- 3TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable
- 1x IPv4 Free 5 Minutes Server Monitoring + Blacklist (Email and SMS alert)
- Free SMS Unpaid invoice Alert
- IPV4 rdns Management
- 20Gbps DDoS-Shield Mitigation
- $5.95/month / $65 /Yearly
CPU model: Common KVM processor Number of cores: 2 CPU frequency: 3300.022 MHz Total amount of RAM: 1996 MB Total amount of swap: MB System uptime: 2 days, 20:46, I/O speed: 92.0 MB/s Bzip 25MB: 4.94s Download 100MB file: 87.0MB/s
The server is on Proxmox, has a lot of different ISOs to choose from and is quite fast. Support are fairly helpful, and downtime is minimal but it has happened before. They reimbursed my account for a small downtime without even asking, so this is pretty good.
This is perfect for a < 400GB nextCloud or Plex setup. Mine recently exceeded this amount, so I've moved onto a different option from another provider, but my time with LETbox has been great!